All times in SAST
10.45am-11am: Opening of Members Day by ISPSO President Prof. Dr. Claudia Nagel (streamed)
11am -12.30pm: ISPSO AGM (hybrid - online event)
12.30pm-1.30pm: Lunch Break
1.30pm-4pm: ISPSO 40th Birthday Celebration (hybrid - online)
4.30pm- 6.30pm: Birthday Party (live - onsite only)
Please review the 2023 Annual Report beforehand - as circulated by email, and also in the members-only section of the website.
The AGM start times correspond
to: Johannesburg 11:00 am SAST
29th of June 2023
Location: Hybrid (live and online) with online access via QiqoChat.
The QiqoChat link will distributed to all current members who have registered to attend Members Day and those attending the AM Conference.
Duration 90 minutes
- New York 5.00 am
- London 10.00 am
- Berlin 11.00 am (CEST)
- Moscow 12.00 pm (12:00)
- New Delhi 2.30 pm
- Singapore 5.00 pm
- Melbourne 7.00 pm
- Welcome remarks by Claudia/President
- Brief presentation of all individual board member’s reports.
- Discussion Membership “Classes” and open Members focussed debate including Q and A's to the Board
- Introduction of new members who have joined since the 2022 AM
- Farewell to leaving board members
- Introduction of new board members
- Any Other Business and official end of AGM
- Harold Bridger Award presentation
- One small surprise
In registering for the AGM, members also have the option of accessing the ISPSO 40th Birthday Celebration event which follows, commencing at 13.30 SAST/CEST.